Business Etiquette Workshop
This course examines the basics, most importantly to be considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and ‘the handshake’, conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette. Have you ever been in a situation where:
- You met someone important and had no idea what to say or do?
- You spilled soup all over yourself at an important business event?
- You showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed?
Let’s face it: we’ve all had those embarrassing etiquette gaffes. Our Business Etiquette workshop will help your participants look and sound their best no matter what the situation.
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
All E-Learning Workshops Provide The Following
6 Hours of learning
12 Course Modules
10 Quiz sets
70% Min passing score
Student Manual PDF Download
Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
Videos & Audio
Certificate of Completion
Un-Limited Accessand Re-Takes
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER