For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it"s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse when they are talking to you, or the look you give the cat, it all means something.
The Communication Strategies workshop will help participants understand the different methods of communication and how to make the most of each of them. These strategies will provide a great benefit for any organization and its employees. They will trickle down throughout the organization and positively impact everyone involved.
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and paraverbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
- Identify and mitigate precipitating factors
- Establish common ground with others
- Use “I” messages
All E-Learning Workshops Provide The Following
6 Hours of learning
12 Course Modules
10 Quiz sets
70% Min passing score
Student Manual PDF Download
Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
Videos & Audio
Certificate of Completion
Un-Limited Accessand Re-Takes
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER