Conducting Annual Employee Reviews
An annual review can help you keep your employees happy, engaged, and focused. It is human nature to want to succeed. Giving your employees feedback on their positive and negative attributes is part of the pathway to success. A poorly designed annual review can have the reverse effect.
With our Conducting Annual Employee Reviews workshop, your participants will discover how to conduct a well-designed employee annual review. By determining the categories for an annual review and understanding how it affects employee compensation, an overall increase in performance should be seen throughout your organization.
- Understand the process of conducting an annual review.
- Determine the categories for an annual review.
- Know the mistakes managers make during an annual review.
- Understand the concept of pay for performance.
- Know how to tie employee compensation to firm-wide returns.
- Know the value of employee communication.
- Gauge employees’ happiness.
Ultimate Shopify Theme comes with powerful framework, which empowers you to slickly build incredible online store...
- Elegant Appearance
- Exclusive page layouts
- Custom Blog posts
- Social sharing and more...
1231 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC 20020,
4710 Auth Place Suite 230 Camp Springs, MD 20746