Emotional Intelligence at Work
What does the phrase “emotional intelligence in the workplace” encompass? There are five main areas of focus that are included in most studies:
- Self-awareness – of emotions and self-worth, and confidence in one’s abilities.
- Self-regulation – of emotions, standards of honesty, and adaptability.
- Motivation – drive to achieve goals, commitment, and initiative.
- Empathy – high sense of diversity, compassion, and is driven to assist others.
- Social Skills – skills in conflict management, communication, and leadership.
- Define and practice the areas of emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Identify and control your emotions.
- Successfully communicate and maintain relationships with others.
- Identify nonverbal communication and consider this information when engaging.
- Successfully execute conflict resolution and overcome other obstacles in the workplace.
- Exhibit empathy and reverence for others.
- Identify anxious and stressful emotions and better control these negative emotions.
Ultimate Shopify Theme comes with powerful framework, which empowers you to slickly build incredible online store...
- Elegant Appearance
- Exclusive page layouts
- Custom Blog posts
- Social sharing and more...
1231 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC 20020,
4710 Auth Place Suite 230 Camp Springs, MD 20746