Safety In The Workplace
Workplace safety is the responsibility of everyone in an organization. Companies have legal obligations to meet certain safety requirements, but many go further than the minimum obligations. Safety standards and procedures must be put in place, and everyone needs to follow the standards in order for them to be effective.
Our Safety In The Workplace course will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques and after completion, your participants will have the tools to help them create a Safety policy for your workplace. By identifying and anticipating hazards, employers can prevent injuries and keep employees safe.
- Define workplace safety.
- Understand the legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Create a safety plan and identify hazards.
- Recognize the role of management.
- Develop training procedures.
- Learn how to implement a safety plan.
Ultimate Shopify Theme comes with powerful framework, which empowers you to slickly build incredible online store...
- Elegant Appearance
- Exclusive page layouts
- Custom Blog posts
- Social sharing and more...
1231 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC 20020,
4710 Auth Place Suite 230 Camp Springs, MD 20746