Sensitivity training is crucial in creating a workplace that is inclusive, and a safe place for all to work. This course will look at interactions within a group, but will be more focused towards individual’s behaviors and emotions.
With our Sensitivity Training workshop you will introduce topics to promote sensitivity, as well as the benefits that come along with it. It will also describe the steps that should be taken when it is determined that employees are not in compliance with the business’ policy. This will then help to foster positive relationships between co-workers, and in turn benefit the whole organization.
- Define sensitivity training and its usefulness and necessity in the workplace.
- Identify the benefits for self and the company, in pursuing a sensitivity objective.
- Successfully raise awareness of others.
- Identify different types of stereotypes, their delivery and effects.
- Discuss Human Resources and its best practices to dealing with issues associated with stereotypes.
- Define the steps to handling complaints associated with sensitive issues and stereotypes.
- Describe the pros and cons of being “sensitive”.
All E-Learning Workshops Provide The Following
6 Hours of learning
12 Course Modules
10 Quiz sets
70% Min passing score
Student Manual PDF Download
Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
Videos & Audio
Certificate of Completion
Un-Limited Accessand Re-Takes
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER