Everyone has unconscious biases. They live in the recesses of the human brain without us realizing it. These biases are grown in each individual and can greatly influence the day to day decisions that are made both at home and at work.
Our Unconscious Bias workshop will introduce your participants to the ideas and techniques for defining and understanding different unconscious biases. It will show the effects that these biases have on the culture and the business practices of a company. The workshop will also cover the steps to introduce a successful unconscious bias training program in your organization.
- Define various types of unconscious biases.
- Identify where these biases come from and how they are engrained in our decision making.
- Successfully confront unconscious biases individually.
- Identify the effects of unconscious biases in the workplace.
- Exhibit how to implement an unconscious bias-based training in the workplace.
- Identify the steps for handling an unconscious bias-based complaint at work.
All E-Learning Workshops Provide The Following
6 Hours of learning
12 Course Modules
10 Quiz sets
70% Min passing score
Student Manual PDF Download
Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
Videos & Audio
Certificate of Completion
Un-Limited Accessand Re-Takes
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER