Training on preventing bullying in the workplace is crucial in creating a workplace that is inclusive and safe for all to work.
The Workplace Bullying workshop will introduce you to your company’s responsibility with regard to preventing bullying, as well as the effects of bullying. It talks about what to do if one is being bullied or witnesses another person being bullied. It will also describe the steps that should be taken when it is determined that employees are not in compliance with the business’ policy.
- Define Workplace Bullying and why it is essential that it is prevented in the workplace.
- Identify the benefits for self and the company, in pursuing an objective of eliminating workplace bullying completely.
- Successfully raise awareness of what workplace bullying is, and how to recognize and prevent it from happening.
- Identify different types of workplace bullying, and how they negatively affect the workplace overall.
- Discuss Human Resources and its best practices to dealing with issues associated with workplace bullying.
- Define the steps to handling complaints associated with workplace bullying.
- Describe the benefits of recognizing and eliminating Workplace Bullying, and the negative effects of ignoring it when it’s happening.
All E-Learning Workshops Provide The Following
6 Hours of learning
12 Course Modules
10 Quiz sets
70% Min passing score
Student Manual PDF Download
Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
Videos & Audio
Certificate of Completion
Un-Limited Accessand Re-Takes
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER