Improving diversity knowledge is a required component of every company. With more and more businesses having global presence workplace diversity is a forgone conclusion. Your participants will be able to use strategies to be proactive and remove barriers. They will be shown how to build and encourage diversity in their workplace and community.
Our Workshop Diversity course will help participants understand what diversity is, and how they can create a more diverse environment. They will be instructed on how to use active listening and employ effective questioning techniques. By learning the right complaint resolution skills and choosing the right course of action communication throughout your business will be strengthened.
- Explain the definition, terms, and history of diversity
- Describe the meaning of stereotypes and biases, how they develop, and the reasons for your own perspectives
- List strategies for removing barriers to encouraging diversity for yourself, in the workplace, and in the social community
- Use active listening skills to receive messages in a diverse population, employ effective questioning techniques, and communicate with strength
- Identify ways to encourage diversity in the workplace, and prevent and discourage discrimination
- Understand and respond to personal complaints, and develop a support system to manage the resolution process
- List the steps a manager should take to record a complaint, analyze the situation, and take appropriate resolution action
Ultimate Shopify Theme comes with powerful framework, which empowers you to slickly build incredible online store...
- Elegant Appearance
- Exclusive page layouts
- Custom Blog posts
- Social sharing and more...
1231 Good Hope Rd SE Washington, DC 20020,
4710 Auth Place Suite 230 Camp Springs, MD 20746