Harassment can be based on a variety of factors such as race, sex, and disability. Experiencing an uncomfortable situation in the workplace may be more than an unpleasant event; it may be against the law. This alone is what makes this topic very important for every organization.
Our Workplace Harassment workshop will give participants the tools to recognize harassment when it occurs. It will help them understand their rights and responsibilities, and create a safe environment for all. Through this workshop your participants will recognize that it is necessary for everyone to identify harassment and exercise anti-harassment policies.
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss the employer’s and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
All E-Learning Workshops Provide The Following
6 Hours of learning
12 Course Modules
10 Quiz sets
70% Min passing score
Student Manual PDF Download
Real-Life Examples and Take-ways
Videos & Audio
Certificate of Completion
Un-Limited Accessand Re-Takes
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER